Stair Climbing For Healthy Lungs
Climb stairs to get fit or stay in top shape. Our Fight For Air Climb events are designed for every type of climber, from beginner to competitive. Claim your spot on the stairs at one of our country’s most iconic locations.
Why Should You Climb With Us?
For your Friends, Family & Co-workers
We’re climbing stairs to support people with lung disease who are fighting for every breath.
For the Firefighters & First Responders
Unhealthy air is an occupational hazard for firefighters and first responders—show your appreciation and climb with these everyday heroes.
Stair climbing engages and strengthens more major muscles, including your glutes—you’re welcome.
Do Good, Feel Great
- You are supporting people with lung disease who are fighting for every breath.
- You are stepping up for clean air across the country and in your community.
- You are doing something positive for yourself and for people in need.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Strengthens more major muscles, including your glutes… you’re welcome!
- Consistent stair climbing as a daily activity helps lower mortality risk.
What You Get
- Every climber receives an official Fight For Air Climb t-shirt.
- A sense of accomplishment in a supportive, celebratory atmosphere.
- A safe, enjoyable event experience with a complimentary pick-me-up snack and water.
Space on the stairs is limited, so step up for healthy air and healthy lungs by registering today.
Find An Event Near You
Enter your state or zip code to find the event closest to your home, office, or wherever—totally up to you.
Find a Participant or Team
Enter all or part of the participant's or team's name you would like to search for.
Saving Lives Through Research, Education, and Advocacy in Your Community and Across the Country
Thank You Sponsors
National Corporate Team Partner