In the News
See what lung health and American Lung Association news is making the headlines across the country.
- Cleaner Air Quickly Brings Big Health Benefits, Study Finds - U.S. News & World Report
- E-cigarettes can't help you stop smoking, American Lung Association warns - Fox News
- Vaping May Have Triggered Lung Illness Typically Only Seen in Metalworkers - HealthDay
- How to Improve Air Quality in Your Home - Forbes
- ‘I Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Lung Cancer at 25’ - Glamour
- Public health advocate speaks after Trump's tense meeting - CNN
- Patient Turned Advocate Raises Awareness for the Lung Cancer Community - Curetoday.com
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Vaping — Two Pulmonologists Give Facts and Tips - People Magazine
- Massachusetts Enacts U.S.’s Toughest Flavored-Tobacco Ban - The Wall Street Journal
- Clinic pitches unproven treatments to desperate patients, with tips on raising the cash - The Washington Post
Page Last Updated: August 4, 2017
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.