In the News
See what lung health and American Lung Association news is making the headlines across the country.
- FDA To Banish Flavored E-Cigarettes To Combat Youth Vaping - NPR
- Trump admin decision to end access to US medical care threatens young immigrants - ABC News
- A sixth person died from vaping-related lung disease. Here's what you need to know - CNN
- You need to talk to your kids as early as 5th grade about Juuling - The Advocate
- What Are the Health Risks Associated With Hookah Smoking? - U.S. News and World Report
- Michigan bans flavored e-cigarettes to curb youth vaping epidemic - NBC News
- What Is Juuling? Everything to Know About the Popular Vaping Trend - Good Housekeeping
- Remembering Valerie Harper, the best best friend TV has ever seen - U.S Today
- Experts Say Get Your Flu Shot Early: Here’s Why - Healthline
- Why Some Experts Are Criticizing Juul’s New E-Cigarette TV Ads - Healthline
Page Last Updated: August 4, 2017
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.