In the News
See what lung health and American Lung Association news is making the headlines across the country.
- Cancer deaths are declining because fewer Americans are smoking
- Public health advocates outraged by Trump's limited vaping ban - The Hill
- Trump eyes ban on some vape types - Associated Press
- Trump administration’s compromise vape ban provokes public health outcry - The Washington Post
- F.D.A. Plans to Ban Most E-Cigarette Flavors but Menthol
- The Public Health Benefits of Raising the Age for Buying Tobacco Products to 21 - Smithsonian Magazine
- Switching to Vaping Isn't Quitting Smoking - HealthDay
- Congress poised to raise age to buy tobacco, vaping products from 18 to 21 - USA Today
- Vaping May Be Just As Bad As Smoking When It Comes to Lung Disease-Causing Bacteria - Newsweek
- Vaping Could Up Risks for Asthma, COPD and Other Lung Diseases - HealthDay
Page Last Updated: August 4, 2017
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.