In the News
See what lung health and American Lung Association news is making the headlines across the country.
- What are the signs of lung cancer? Nonsmoker diagnosed with disease fights stigma - TODAY
- Lung Cancer Report Delivers Good, Bad News - HealthDay
- More people are surviving lung cancer in the US, report finds - CNN
- Trump to Meet With Vaping Industry Representatives as Policy Nears on E-Cigarettes - The Wall Street Journal
- Minimum age to buy tobacco products in NY goes to 21 on Wednesday - Newsday
- An inheritance of smog - Livemint
- Ad Council fights lung cancer with 'Saved By The Scan' campaign - Campaign US
- Juul Stops Sales of Mint-Flavored E-Cigarettes - HealthDay
- 5 Things You Can Still Get Even If You Got The Flu Shot This Year - Bustle
- Fed ban on flavored vape products expected soon, menthol and vape stores may be spared - USA Today
Page Last Updated: August 4, 2017
Sign up for the latest lung health news sent right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.