In the News
See what lung health and American Lung Association news is making the headlines across the country.
- Scientists Discover New Cure for the Deadliest Strain of Tuberculosis - The New York Times
- New Look For Cigarettes? FDA Proposes Graphic Warnings On Packages And Ads - National Public Radio
- 22 people have been hospitalized with vaping-linked breathing problems. Doctors don't know why. - NBC News
- For Kids With Asthma, Allergies, New School Year Can Bring Flare-Ups - HealthDay
- The new test every heavy smoker 55 and older should ask their doctor about - Yahoo Lifestyle
- Buying a new home? Here’s why you should test for this odorless gas - Yahoo
- 'Nobody deserves cancer': There's a lung cancer stigma, and it's making people sick - Yahoo Entertainment
- Juul Says It Doesn’t Target Kids. But Its E-Cigarettes Pull Them In. - The New York Times
- Smog Could Land Newborns in Intensive Care - Health Day
- 9 Things People With Severe Asthma Wish You Knew - Everyday Health
Page Last Updated: August 4, 2017
Sign up for the latest lung health news delivered right to your inbox.
Join more than 500,000 people who receive research updates, inspiring stories, health information and more.