National Business Analyst/System Administrator – Call Center (SPI #1819-98)
The American Lung Association has a great opportunity for a National Business Analyst/System Administrator – Call Center to join our incredible team in our Springfield, IL Office. Working as a member of the Digital Strategy & Information Technology Team, you will join an outstanding group of professionals dedicated to our mission: to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease, through research, education and advocacy.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with department leads, end users and external vendors to ensure business objectives are being met by the IT platforms used to operate a 30-seat call center. Key responsibilities include data reporting and management, platform administration, vendor/project management and end-user support. This is a partial grant-funded position.
- Data Management and Reporting
- Create and run reports that provide accurate measurement of key metrics identified by department heads and/or external clients
- Maintain data dictionary to ensure consistency in data definitions used for reporting and collection
- Validate changes to applications and processes to ensure they don’t adversely impact data collection and reporting
- Assist with the creation/enforcement of business standards related to overarching data integrity
- System Administration
- Responsible for administering Salesforce.com Service Cloud and related systems including permissions management, report/dashboard creation, UX changes, etc.
- Responsible for level 1 support and coordinating issues requiring level 2 & 3 support
- Responsible for proactive monitoring and maintenance
- Assist with creation and delivery of end-user training
- Troubleshoot system and application issues
- Business Analysis/Project Management
- Acts as in-house Salesforce.com subject matter expert for solution design
- Communicates and collaborates with internal stakeholders, external partners and/or vendors to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to establish business process vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Performs research and provides input to the technical solution to the problem
- Assist with creation, validation and implementation of project plans
- Monitors project deliverables, monitors progress against plans and takes corrective action as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Hands-on support of Salesforce.com Cloud products or other database systems
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Report development and creation
- Demonstrable business analysis experience
- Experience in project management practices
- Demonstrated roles in previous project teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and strong customer service skills.
- Possess decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and related information security requirements
- Consistent with its mission, the American Lung Association maintains a smoke-free work place; all employees must abstain from tobacco use in any form.
To apply send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to (include job title and job number in subject of email):
Human Resources Department
American Lung Association
Email: [email protected]
The American Lung Association is dedicated to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V