National Manager, Digital Marketing (CHI #2122-57)
Job Number: CHI #2122-57
The American Lung Association has an excellent opportunity for a National Manager, Digital Marketing to join our incredible team in Chicago, IL. Working as a member of the Digital Marketing team, you will join an outstanding group of professionals dedicated to our mission: to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through research, education, and advocacy.
Join a fantastic team and be part of a digital transformation! Leverage digital advertising to raise awareness of our mission, grow online revenue and increase participation in athletic and programmatic events nationwide. Responsible for fundraising and event campaigns on all digital channels including web search, display, video, and social media. Collaborate across departments and with external partners to ensure timely campaign development, performance tracking and ongoing optimization. Looking for a team player with positive, can-do attitude who demonstrates expert-level understanding of digital fundraising best practices, performance, industry benchmarks and evolving trends.
- Interface with staff from various Departments and work with various stakeholders to understand their needs and make strategic recommendations on how best to meet their goals related to event participation, donor acquisition and online fundraising.
- Contribute to development, execution and optimization of integrated, multi-channel digital advertising campaigns that drive email acquisition, donations, and event participation with a positive ROI.
- Collaborate with Digital team, Development/Mission/Field staff, agency partners, and other key stakeholders to maintain processes, schedules, campaigns creative, messaging and audiences as they relate to digital fundraising.
- Lead online donation form creation and optimization process and ensure consistent usage of donation forms and channel tracking across digital fundraising.
- Manage digital fundraising budgets and revenue reporting process in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Analyze in-market digital advertising campaigns and provide real-time optimization recommendations. Apply learnings from past campaign performance to improve overall performance.
- Track, understand and communicate campaign performance and overall program results to cross-functional team members and key stakeholders.
- Partner with Digital Analyst to disseminate campaign level and overall digital fundraising program reports and analysis highlighting KPIs and ROI to key stakeholders.
- Ensure donation, transaction and revenue goals are tracking correctly and properly importing to advertising platforms, Google Analytics, etc.
- Lead exploration and testing of new online fundraising efforts and channels available through social media and digital advertising.
- Provide suggestions to address complex problems using excellent analytical, diplomatic, creative and problem-solving skills.