Meet Our Bloggers!
Our blog authors include doctors & nurses, scientists & researchers, staff and volunteers about the importance of lung health, as well as our ongoing fight for healthy lungs and healthy air.
- Thomas CarrDirector of National Policy
- Anne E. DixonDirector of the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, and a Professor of Medicine
- Zach JumpDirector of Epidemiology and Statistics
- Barbara M. Kaplan, MPH, CHESNational Director, Lung Health Education
- Kim LacinaNational Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- Tara Moore
- Lyndsay Moseley AlexanderAssistant Vice President and Director of the Healthy Air Campaign, National Policy and Advocacy
- Janice NolenAssistant Vice President, National Policy
- Susan RappaportNational Vice President, Research & Scientific Affairs
- Albert Rizzo, M.D., FACP, FACCPSenior Medical Advisor to the American Lung Association
- Alexandra SierraDirector, Nationwide Research Program
- Harold P. WimmerNational President and CEO