Thanks to our supporters - all volunteer spots for this event
have been filled. Register to be notified of future opportunities.
Get involved as a volunteer before or during the event! First, register as a volunteer for no fee, then select the opportunities you are interested in. Groups should contact us directly. Assignments are on a first-come, first-serve basis for qualified volunteers. Space is limited, so sign up now!
These opportunities are appropriate for ages 16+ or youth accompanied by an adult. Because of the nature of our mission, all volunteers are expected to be non-smoking exemplars while representing the American Lung Association.
- Recruiters (before the event) – spread the word! Put up posters, share www.ClimbSeattle.org with your friends, families, and coworkers, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter. Get creative and find new ways to recruit climbers from all walks of life..
- Greeters (7:00-9:00am) – set-up, hang signs, decorate, greet guests, racers, and sponsors. Friendly, outgoing volunteers and groups needed!
- Registration Volunteers (7:30-9:30am) – assist at the day-of registration table. Help manage t-shirts and swag bags.
- Waypoint Guides (8:30-10:30am) – good with directions? Guide participants in and around the site, parking lot, and finish line.
- Water Station Volunteers (8:30-11:00am) – stationed in stairwells, hand small cups of water to climbers and cheer them on. Help clean up – some lifting required. High energy! Healthcare Professionals/Healthcare Students if possible.
- Finish Line Volunteers (9:00am-noon) – cheer! Collect tags from climbers, keep traffic flowing. Help break down the event.
- Lung Ambassadors (10:30am-12:30pm) – volunteers with a personal connection to lung health are invited to join the after party at Rock Bottom Brewery. Experience with the ALA is a bonus but not required. Help with the party set-up, prizes, greet guests, share your story, thank participants and sponsors, and party!
The American Lung Association is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity in our volunteers. Volunteer decisions are made without regard to gender,
race, age, ethnicity, disability, religion, country of origin, sexual orientation,
marital or parental status.