Gear up for the Highrise Challenge! This special competition offers an incredible training opportunity, a fun morale booster and stirs some healthy competition among firefighters. The bigger the team, the better! To be eligible for this Challenge, individuals on teams must:
- Pay the $25 registration fee and raise the $100 minimum required.
- Have 3 or more participants to form a team.
Every firefighter participating in the Highrise Challenge must wear the following gear:
- Full gear (PPE/Personal Protective Gear)
- Firefighter coat with liner. Liner must NOT be taken out. If taken out, you will be disqualified from the competition.
- Fire helmet.
- Nomex hood optional.
- Bunker pants with liner. Liner must NOT be taken out. If taken out, you will be disqualified from the competition.
- Fire rubber boots, fire leather firefighting boots, or Wildland leather boots allowed. No running shoes allowed or you will be disqualified from the competition.
- Must wear an air pack: does not need to be turned on.
- Gloves optional.
Firefighter teams who would like to participate in the Climb wearing clothing that would normally be worn for a cardio workout may do so, but will not be scored in the Highrise Challenge.
- Firefighting Fastest Team
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Fastest Individuals
- Firefighting Largest Team
- Firefighting Highest Fundraising Team
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Highest Fundraising Individuals
If you have any questions about the Highrise Challenge, please contact Jamie Roll at email@example.com or at (713) 629-5864 ext. 214.