Join the Carozza Fitness Team in the Fight for Air Challenge
So you’ve registered. Now what? Whether you are looking to jumpstart a new fitness routine, are eager to try some new training tips, or are dreading the climb on November 3rd, the Carozza Fitness Team is here to help you succeed at your fitness goals.
Tips on Getting Started:
1. Start taking stairs as much as possible, at home, work, running errands, etc.
2. Find a set of stairs that you can safely jog up and down for 15-30 minutes, 2-3 times per week
3. Lower body and core strength training is recommended 2-4 days a week to ensure joint stability, strength, and muscle recovery
4. Interval training is another great way to help with your cardiovascular conditioning. The next time you run stairs, try using a 30 second on (sprint), 30 second off (jog/walk) ratio for 6-10 minutes.
5. Make training FUN with a friend! A competitive environment will help the time go by while pushing you to surpass your own limits.
7. Living a healthy lifestyle and INCLUDING a well-balanced diet is extremely important. If you would like to receive a special Carozza Fitness Grocery List email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Carozza Fitness Top 10 List:
5 Squat/Box Jumps
6. Versa Climber
7. Mountain Climbers
10. Jump Rope
Want to kick your training up a notch? Join Carozza Fitness on Wednesday nights at 6:15pm and train with the veterans. This class is FREE for all Carozza Fitness team members and $5 for non-members. For more information, please visit www.carozzafitness.com.
About Carozza Fitness:
Carozza Fitness is a strength and conditioning facility that develops individuals, athletes and teams to reach elite levels of fitness through constantly varied functional movements. Their training methods produce undisputed, tangible results for all levels of fitness; from children to elite athletes and everything in between. Their program efficiently combines the most effective training methods in:
* Weight Lifting
* High Intensity Cardio
There isn't a strength and conditioning program anywhere that works with a greater diversity of tools, modalities, and drills.
Carozza Fitness is located at 2001 W. Main St in Stamford, CT in a 2,000 square foot boutique style gym with towel service, showers and ample parking.
Carozza Fitness has been a proud supporter of the Trump Parc Stair Climb as well as the Rockefeller Center Climb in NY for the past 4 years. They have had the largest team for the past two years in Stamford and are looking to make it a third with the upcoming 2012 climb November 3rd.