Schedule of Events
EVENT KICKOFF, TIME, LOCATION
Day Of Event Location:**
221 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT 06103
After Party Location:
Black Bear Saloon
187 Allyn Street
Hartford, CT 06103
Check In Begins At 8AM
Climb Begins At 9AM
** You will be given two opportunities to test your run at Hartford 21 prior to the climb. Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 28, 2012 and Sunday, March 18, 2012 from 10:00AM-12:00Noon- The building will be open for climbers and prospective participants to climb as many times as desired!
TOP 5 THINGS TO REMEMBER, IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE:
- Each climber is responsible for payment of a $35 registration fee per person, as well as a $100 fundraising minimum PER PERSON, due by the date of the climb. Any climber that does not comply with National regulations will not be permitted to participate in the event.
- The earlier you begin fundraising, the easier it is to reach your goal. Just ask 10 friends to donate $10! All written donations can be mailed to The American Lung Association, ATTN: Britney Martin, 45 Ash Street, East Hartford, CT 06108. Please ensure that the climber’s name is listed on the check or separate sheet of paper so that the donation can go directly to the correct account.
- Please arrive at the climb on Saturday, March 31, 2012 approximately 45 minutes before your start time. Staff members and volunteers will walk you through the check-in process of receiving your bib, timing chip, and signing the building waiver. You will be able to stretch in the Hospitality Room before you are called to climb.
- This is a timed event. Due to the number of climbers, however, finish times cannot be calculated and announced until the last climber has finished his or her run. If you would like to know your time immediately after completion, please feel free to utilize a stop watch or timer for accurate results. Finish times will be posted on the event website following the event, and will be showcased at the after party at Black Bear Saloon.
- Any other questions, please contact Britney Martin, Event Manager, at (860) 838-4375 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.