Team Captain Job Description
As a Team Captain you will be the leader and motivator for your team.
- Form a Team – Be the first to sign up for your team and then approach key senior executives and ask them to join you to help get your team building efforts off to a great start.
- Set Fundraising and Participant Goals for your Team - Set your sights high! Pick a goal that will not only motivate you, but your team members and your donors. $1,000? $2,500? $5,000?
- Create a Recruitment Plan - Put pen to paper and make a list of all the people you can possibly think of to join your team!
- Recruit Team Members - Talk to, email, and call, all of the people on your list and explain why they need to get involved and encourage them to sign up today!
- Coach and Motivate your Team - You are your team's biggest cheerleader. Encourage them and organize fundraising events to help your team reach and exceed their goal!
- Recognize Team Members for their commitment to “Fighting For Air” - It is very important to thank everyone that joins and donates to your team. Recognize members that excel in meeting and beating their goal!
- Celebrate your Team’s success at the Fight For Air event - Have fun, and be sure to thank everyone for their involvement and their important role in “Fighting For Air”.