Sign Our Petition
Let's work together to tell state governors** all across America to fight against lung cancer to save lives. Sign our petition today!
No one deserves lung cancer. Far too many people are given this dreaded diagnosis but in 2018 there is new hope to save more lives. Early diagnosis is the key to survival.
Our state must prioritize lung cancer and implement proven policies to reduce the deadly toll of lung cancer:
- Improve access to and availability of screening for those at high-risk
- Increase access to quality, affordable healthcare
- Promote radon testing and mitigation in homes, schools and workplaces
- Support smokefree air
- Reduce tobacco use through proven prevention and quit smoking programs
- Collect key data to increase knowledge about lung cancer
The American Lung Association's LUNG FORCE "State of Lung Cancer" report shows that more can be done in our state to combat the #1 cancer killer of both women and men in the United States.
Join the American Lung Association today and help us make it clear to your governor that saving lives from lung cancer must be a public health priority.
By signing this petition, I call on my state governor** to make combating lung cancer a public health priority.
**For people who live in the District of Columbia: Petition signatories from D.C. will be directed to Mayor Muriel Bowser.