Thank you for your willingness to call your three representatives in Washington about the need for Congress to act and pass bipartisan legislation to stabilize healthcare marketplaces. In order to maximize the effectiveness of your calls, please call on Wednesday, March 14.
NOTE: You can find the name and phone number of your representative here. Enter your ZIP code, and on the page that comes up next, click "expand" to pull up full contact information for each member. Please only call the office of the two senators and the one House member that represents your state and congressional district (three calls total). Congressional offices in Washington have been getting a lot of calls so if you can’t get through, the link above also provides phone numbers to their state offices.
- My name is XXXXXX and I'm calling from [INSERT THE NAME OF YOUR HOMETOWN CITY.]
- I'm calling Senator [INSERT NAME] OR Representative [INSERT NAME] today to ask [HIM/HER] to support bipartisan legislation that will help stabilize healthcare marketplaces.
- Congress must act to protect patients with pre-existing conditions by passing bipartisan legislation that will stabilize state healthcare marketplaces. Everyone, especially people with lung disease and lung cancer, needs affordable, accessible and adequate healthcare.
- [INSERT BRIEF PERSONAL STORY ABOUT WHY HEALTHCARE MATTERS TO YOU.]
- Can I count on [Senator [INSERT NAME] OR Representative [INSERT NAME] to protect patients with pre-existing conditions like lung cancer, by supporting bipartisan healthcare legislation?
- Thank you.