Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer of both women and men in the U.S., and every five minutes a woman in this country learns she has lung cancer. LUNG FORCE, led by the American Lung Association, unites women and their loved ones across the country to stand together against lung cancer.
Join us to increase lung cancer awareness, promote research to beat this terrible disease, advocate for critical funding and fight for the lives of those affected by lung cancer. Your voice and support can help us make a difference.
Learn how you can:
#ShareYourVoice and join #LUNGFORCE to take a stand against lung cancer.Visit LUNGFORCE.org
- Share your story
- Join and donate to a LUNG FORCE Walk
- Support and encourage those touched by lung cancer
- Find out what women know—and don't know—about lung cancer from the Women's Lung Health Barometer study
- Take the LUNG FORCE pledge
- Spread the word through our Turquoise Takeover on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Send a letter to Congress—tell your senators and representatives that we need federal funding increases for lung cancer research.