Take a Class, Course or Program
Whether you are a healthcare professional, interested in quitting smoking, facing lung disease or just have an interest in learning more about your lungs, we have the learning opportunity for you. Our online and in-person courses and programs provide accurate, up-to-date information to help meet your needs.
- Asthma Basics is a one-hour interactive online learning module designed to help you learn more about asthma. This course is ideal for frontline healthcare professionals, such as school nurses or community health workers, as well as individuals with asthma, parents of children with asthma, co-workers, friends and family who want to learn more about asthma.
- Breathe Well, Live Well: The Guide to Managing Asthma at Home and Work is an empowering learning experience that teaches asthma and shows individuals how to develop self-management skills and build support teams at home and at work. Ideal for adults with asthma that prefer to work on their own, or in partnership with a healthcare provider or community health worker. Pair this workbook with Asthma Basics for a deeper learning experience.
- Open Airways For Schools® is a program that educates and empowers children through a fun and interactive approach to asthma self-management.
- Better Breathers Clubs are in-person support groups led by volunteers all across the country. They offer the opportunity to learn ways to better cope with lung disease while getting the support of others who share in your struggles.
- Freedom From Smoking® (FFS) program is a program for adults who are ready to quit smoking. Because most people know that smoking is dangerous to their health, the program focuses almost exclusively on how to quit, not why to quit.
- LUNG FORCE Expos are a great opportunity for patients and healthcare professionals to learn more about the latest trends, resources and research surrounding lung cancer, COPD, asthma and other lung diseases. The one-day event features experts from a variety of lung health-related fields presenting on current research and hot topics, an exhibitor showcase and a chance for patients, caregivers and the local medical community to connect.
- Asthma Educator Institute is a two-day professional development course to provide asthma guidelines-based care to patients and their families and get the knowledge you need to sit for the National Asthma Educator Certification Board exam.