Lung Cancer Toolkit
The worksheets in the toolkit can help you stay organized during your lung cancer treatment. You can work with your doctor or loved ones to complete these worksheets and use them to help guide your conversations about lung cancer.
- 5 Questions To Ask Your Lung Cancer Doctor
- Questions for Your Lung Cancer Care Team
- Top 10 Tips for Communicating with Your Lung Cancer Care Team
- Lung Cancer Treatment Decision Making Worksheet
- Lung Cancer Treatment Organizer
- Lung Cancer Medication Tracker
- Life Planning Worksheet
- Sample Advance Directive
- Chemotherapy Before, During, and After: A patient planning worksheet
- Radiation Before, During, and After: A patient planning worksheet
- Surgery Before, During, and After: A patient planning worksheet
- Palliative Care: Getting the Support You Need
- Lung Cancer Nutrition Tips
- Are Clinical Trials Right for You? English | Spanish
For information call the American Lung Association Lung Cancer HelpLine at 1-844-ALA-LUNG or 1-844-252-5864.
Worksheets are presented in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view them.