Lung Cancer Resources
Many lung cancer resources exist that can connect you with more information and assistance with your treatment. When you are looking for additional lung cancer resources, make sure your information is coming from a trusted source such as the resources recommended below.
Lung Cancer Action Guide
Use this interactive website to help guide you through your lung cancer journey. Whether you are concerned you have lung cancer, newly diagnosed, finished treatment or you are a caregiver, there is personalized information and resources for you. Visit the Lung Cancer Action Guide »
Lung Cancer Patient Resources and Video Library
The worksheets (in PDF format) in the resource library can help you stay organized during your lung cancer treatment. You can work with your doctor or loved ones to complete these worksheets and use them to help guide your conversations about lung cancer. View resource library »
- Join the Lung Cancer Survivors online support community to connect with people in your shoes.
- Set up a caregiving support community to create a caregiving calendar and update your loved ones.
Paying For Care
Getting Health Insurance
- The Foundation for Health Coverage Education
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Benefits Checkup
- The Partnership for Prescription Assistance
- Patient Access Network Foundation
- Help Paying Bills
- Cancer Care Copay Assistance
- Good Days from Chronic Disease Fund
- Patient Services Inc.
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition
- Assistance Fund
- HealthWell Foundation