Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Histoplasmosis
Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- Do I have histoplasmosis?
- How did I get histoplasmosis?
- What tests will I need?
- What medications will I need?
- Will I need to be in the hospital?
- How long will it take to recover from my infection with histoplasmosis?
- Do I need to take any precautions while I am recovering?
This content was developed in partnership with the CHEST Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the American College of Chest Physicians.