Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Cystic Fibrosis
Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- My newborn infant has been diagnosed with CF. Can I still breast-feed him?
- Can my infant with CF go to daycare?
- How can my child with CF receive enough nutrition and his or her enzymes during the school day?
- Can my child with CF be in the same classroom as another child with CF?
- Can we have pets at home if my child has CF?
- I have two children with CF. Do I need to keep them apart?
- How long do people with CF live?
- Can a lung transplant cure CF?
- Do people with CF need their treatment daily or can they skip days?
Last updated April 4, 2018.