Questions to Ask Your Doctor about Cryptogenic Organizing Pneumonia (COP)
Making notes before your visit, as well as taking along a trusted family member or friend, can help you through the first appointment with your doctor.
- Do I have COP?
- What tests will I need?
- What are the symptoms related to my COP?
- Does COP only affect the lungs?
- What is the treatment suggested for my COP?
- Is it necessary to be admitted to hospital for appropriate care, or is it possible to be treated at home?
- What is my change of relapsing?
- Are there alternative treatments if the first treatment fails?
- Are there any complications that I might expect from the COP or its treatment?
This content was developed in partnership with the CHEST Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the American College of Chest Physicians.