Partnering with SPARK
As a partner, schools receive support, information and resources from SPARK about tobacco-free campus best practices and other tobacco products (OTPs). In addition, schools can:
- Collaborate and network with other campuses.
- Participate in networking conference calls, webinars, and events.
- Engage students to become an advocate and help to educate their peers.
- Help students gain practical experience working on tobacco prevention.
- Access SPARK resources including sample policies, templates, giveaways, and more.
SPARK Partner Colleges & Universities:
|*Receiving SPARK Mini-Grant in 2017-2018 academic year
SPARK mini-grants are periodically available to assist campuses in tobacco-free campus initiatives, including work towards a tobacco-free campus policy or to maintain a policy already in place. Schools are not required to have a mini-grant to be a SPARK partner and receive the benefits above.
Mini-grants are to educate campus communities that tobacco in all its forms is a threat, and to assist campuses with their tobacco-free campus efforts or to maintain their policy awareness.
Who can apply for this grant?
- Any college campus in Wisconsin that wishes to mobilize staff and students to promote a tobacco-free campus environment
SPARK Mini-Grant 2018-2019 Academic Year
Mini-grants for the 2018-2019 academic school year now available!
Deadline to apply is Friday, June 29, 2018
To learn more about mini-grants and/or partnering with SPARK:
Coordinator, Tobacco Control & Lung Health
[email protected] | (262) 703-4836