American Lung Association of the Northeast Medical & Scientific Branch
The Medical & Scientific Branch (MSB) is a free resource for information and networking for the Northeast's health professionals working in lung health related fields.
The American Lung Association of the Northeast's Medical & Scientific Branch membership resource is available to all the Northeast’s health professionals working to improve lung health and prevent lung disease. It is a unique way to get all the latest news and information and provides an opportunity for you to make an impact and get involved in the organization’s mission-related work.
The purpose of the Medical and Scientific Branch is:
- To provide expert input to and involvement in the mission-related work of the American Lung Association of the Northeast.
- To improve patient care through the offering of continuing medical education and healthcare professional (HCP) training to providers throughout the Northeast.
- To encourage, support and sponsor lung disease research efforts focused on prevention, early detection and best practice treatment including rehabilitation.
Get access to membership benefits by joining the Medical & Scientific Branch.
- Get Involved
Make an impact by working with the American Lung Association.
- Health Professionals Training
We offer many training opportunities throughout the year including Asthma Educators Institute and COPD Educators Institute.
- CPS - Connecticut Pulmonary Section
The Connecticut Pulmonary Section of the Medical & Scientific Branch
- MPS - Massachusetts Pulmonary Section
The Massachusetts Pulmonary Section of the Medical & Scientific Branch
- Worcester Pulmonary Symposium
The Annual Worcester Pulmonary Symposium is well-established as a high-quality educational meeting for all health professionals interested in pulmonary and critical care medicine, respiratory care and rehab.
- Contact Us
For Medical & Scientific Branch information and questions.