Order a Radon Test Kit
Short Term Radon Test Kits
- Should be used if you are doing a radon test for the first time.
- Should be used if you have done a short-term measurement before that reported elevated levels and you need to conduct a second verification test.
- Last 3-7 days in length
- Conduct test every two years or if major renovation occurs.
Long-Term Radon Test Kits
- Should be used if you have done a short-term measurement before that reported low or elevated levels and you would like to conduct a second test. Provides an average over a longer period.
- Last 3-12 months in length
What Is the Risk from Radon in Indiana?
All counties in Indiana are located in Zone 1 or Zone 2, indicating Indianans have a medium to high potential for elevated levels of radon gas. View interactive map showing estimated radon risk for each county.
Indiana Radon Hotline
Need more information on radon in Indiana? Call the Indiana Radon Hotline at 1-800-272-9723. Operating hours are 8:30 am (CST) through 4:30 pm (CST). If you are calling after standard operating hours, the automated messaging service will record your message and a staff member will return your call.
For a list of radon measurement and mitigation specialists please visit the Indiana Department of Public Health website.