Indiana TB Education - Forms, Resources & Contact Information
The following forms may be used by American Lung Association TB Program Instructors and Trainers for program administration. The resources and contact information are also listed below for program partners or those seeking further information.
- TB Product Order Form
- TB Basic Course Roster
- TB Participant Evaluation
- TB Instructor Course Roster
- TB Instructor Course Registration Form
- TB Instructor Information Sheet
- TB Instructor Manual
- TB Instructor Course Evaluation
- Patient Consent For Exam and Treatment
- Statement of Financial & Resource Support
- TB Annual Symptoms Evaluation
- TB Skin Test Patient Questionnaire
- TRAIN FAQ
- How to take the TB course - Powerpoint Presentation
- TB on Lung.org
- CDC Website
- ISDH website
- To order Extra Rulers or Free CDC Materials
- To order Testing Arms or Intradermal Injection Stimulator
- Indiana Annual TB report
Mailing Address: American Lung Association
115 W. Washington St, Suite 1180-S,
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317-210-8553 or toll-free 800-LUNG-USA
Tips for getting your questions answered:
- For questions about program implementation or program policy questions, please contact your Trainer for advice. If you cannot remember your Trainer, please contact us at TB-IN@Lung.org.
- For medical questions about TB, please contact the State Department of Health, 317-233-1325, or the Lung Association HelpLine, 1-800-548-8252.
- For questions about the status of your order or accounting issues, please contact us at TB-IN@Lung.org
- For questions about joining a task force, becoming a Trainer, or membership, please contact us at TB-IN@Lung.org or (317) 819-1181.