Become a Freedom From Smoking® Facilitator!
All community-based Freedom From Smoking® clinics must be lead by a Certified Freedom From Smoking® Facilitator.
Certified Facilitator Requirements
- Attend the FFS® Facilitator Training Workshop.
- Trainings are one (1) full day, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Trainings are hosted quarterly and rotate between our Chicago & Springfield office locations.
- The cost includes a copy of the Freedom From Smoking® Facilitator Manual, sample participant materials, and other resources with lunch included.
- Certificates of Completion are issued following the training, and certification if valid for 3 years from the training date. Re-certification workshops are offered at periodically no-charge.
- Be Tobacco-Free for At-Least 12-months.
- Facilitators must be a non-smoker or ex-smoker, having not used any form of tobacco in the 12-months prior to the training date