In-Kind Donations Wish List - Colorado
Maybe giving money just isn't your thing. But maybe you have access to products, supplies, or services that we could use in our Colorado lung health programs.
Items individuals could donate:
- Gift certificates from a fabric and craft stores (e.g. Michael's or Joann's) for supplies for our summer camp for kids with asthma.
- Gift certificates from Wal-Mart, Target, or Office Depot for office and meeting supplies
- Boxes of individually packaged granola bars
- Cases of bottled water
Items businesses could donate:
- Overhead projector ($300-$1000 range)
- Portable sound system (variable) something with a powerful mic and speaker
- Desktop or laptop computers for volunteers
- Paper, toner and coffee donations
- Artwork for the board room
- Floor lamps to help light up some of the offices, especially those without windows. They should have more natural light
- Table linens: white table cloths, 64'' by 108''.
- Professional training a class or two at local colleges, universities, concerning community development and environmental advocacy.
- Red laser pointer for presentations
- Voice dictator... a recorder for meeting that you hook into you computer and it types out the document in a word format (saves from having to write out notes from at meetings)
- Studio recording time to record PSAs for radio (stations will play it if we have it)
- Plaques, awards etc...for all ALAC committees, boards, (where we are able to acknowledge board members, exceptional members, etc)
- 100% recycled paper
- Frames for posters and awards
- Gift certificates for oil change service (Midas, Jiffy Lube, Meineke, Grease Monkey).
- Food for meetings (pizza, sandwiches, salads, fruit, cookies, chips, coke)
- Printing for brochures for outreach and PR
- Billboard space near highways announcing alt fuel refueling stations
To donate any of these items, please send an e-mail to COInfo@Lungs.org.