Champions of Breath
The Champions of Breath are an unsurpassed group of valued partners whose exceptional loyalty vision and commitment inspire our mission to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease.
Today, our Champions continue to help lead our mission by building upon the Association's landmark victories, including:
- Eliminating smoking on domestic air flights
- Strengthening the Clean Air Act
- Passing the Tobacco Control act
- Advancing lung disease research
- Launching LUNG FORCE a nationwide movement to unite women against lung cancer and for lung health
As a member of the Champions of Breath, your generosity keeps the American Lung Association on the front lines in the fight for all of those affected by lung disease.
Guardian: cumulative personal giving in the past 12 months from $2,500 to $4,999.99
Partner:cumulative personal giving in the past 12 months from $1,000 to $2,499.99
Friend: cumulative personal giving in the past 12 months from $500 to $999.99
Your Championbenefits include:
- Special Certificate of Recognition
- Invitations to exclusive, exciting events to support lung health
- Advanced notice of lung research achievements and breakthroughs
- Timely insider news and updates
- Thank you gifts: Limited edition notecards, calendar, Christmas Seals®
- Year-end giving summary for tax purposes
The Champions of Breath are exceptional partners in our mission to eliminate the chronic lung diseases that impact more than 31 million people in America.
If you are not one already, please consider becoming a lung health Champion today—and leading the fight against lung disease!
"I commend each and every member of the Champions of Breath for their inspiring leadership to save lives today and keep America healthy tomorrow. Thanks to our Champions, we can do even more to improve lung health and prevent lung disease through education, advocacy and research."—American Lung Association National President and CEO, Harold P. Wimmer