Meet Our Volunteers
Volunteers help us all breathe easier! Volunteers have played a vital role for the American Lung Association since its founding, more than 100 years ago. We are grateful for the support of hundreds of thousands of volunteers nationwide. Volunteers provide assistance both locally and nationally. Here are some of their stories.
- Mark A. Brown, MDAsthma camp medical director
- David Tom Cooke, MD, FACSAdvocacy and program work
- John FalconJeep Jaunt fundraiser
- Aaron Lipski, Deputy Chief, Milwaukee Fire DepartmentCo-Chair of the Fight for Air Climb committee
- E. Neil Schachter, MDLung Association leader and advocate