Lung Action Network
Share your voice and advocate for policies that will save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. Once you sign up for the Lung Action Network, you will receive periodic emails offering important opportunities to contact your federal and state elected officials and other key decision makers about vital lung health issues.
By becoming an advocate, you lend your voice to our critical efforts to reduce lung disease, fight for clean air and, ultimately, save lives.
Note: You will only receive notification for national alerts or alerts specific to your state.
National Action Alerts & Petitions
- Petition: Tell HHS to Continue Efforts to Fight Tobacco Use Disparities
- Tell Congress: No Backroom Deals for Tobacco and Polluters
- Tell EPA: Don't Roll Back the Clean Power Plan
- Tell Congress: Invest in Lung Cancer Research
- Healthy Air Saves Lives
- "America can cure cancer"
- Speak Up for Tobacco to 21!
- Tuberculosis: Deadlier than Ever
- Tell Congress: Increase Investment in Funding for COPD Research at NIH