Professional Education

Certified Asthma Educators

If you are considering sitting for the National Asthma Education Certification Exam to become a Certified Asthma Educator (AE-C), you should consider attending the American Lung Association's Asthma Educator Institute.  

The American Lung Association was instrumental in the formation of the National Asthma Education testing exam, which is a voluntary testing program used to assess qualified health professionals knowledge in asthma education.