The American Lung Association press room features resources for media journalists, including the latest news on education, advocacy and research on lung health, information on our experts in lung health or air quality available for interview, media materials and more.
National media contact:
News and Press Releases
Read current news, statements, and updates from the American Lung Association.
Experts available for interview
A variety of experts on lung disease, healthy air and tobacco use are available for interview by members of the new media. Browse biographies and photos of American Lung Association experts. (Inquiries on lung health from the general public may be directed to our toll-free Lung HelpLine 1-800-LUNGUSA.)
- Lung health
- Flu season, flu shot, adult & doctor consultation
- Childhood asthma
- Adult asthma
- Doctor and patient consultation
- Healthy air, air pollution and clean energy
- Unhealthy air and air pollution
- Healthy and clean air, wind energy
- Particle pollution and lung health (high resolution; low resolution)
- Ozone pollution and lung health (high resolution; low resolution)
- Medical Research
*Footage of LUNG FORCE Heroes sharing their personal connections to lung cancer is available upon request.
Contact Media@Lung.org to learn more about materials available for media use, such as videos and PSAs, B-roll, articles available for reprint and more.