Business Analyst/System Administrator – Salesforce (IL #1617-30)
City: Springfield or Chicago
The American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest has a great opportunity for a Business Analyst/System Administrator – Salesforce to join our incredible team in our Illinois Office (Chicago or Springfield).
In this role, you will work closely with subject matter experts to define business processes and apply them to the Salesforce.com Service Cloud CRM platform and/or related systems. Document requirements, define project scope and, where necessary, identify additional software, programming and/or partner relationships to fulfill objectives. Work closely with implementation partners on approved projects and is responsible for the oversight and active management of assigned projects. Effectively administers Salesforce.com Service Cloud platform and related systems for a 30 seat call center.
System Administration Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering Salesforce.com Service Cloud and related systems including permissions management, report/dashboard creation, UX changes, etc.
- Assist with the creation/enforcement of business standards related to overarching data integrity.
- Responsible for level 1 support and coordinating issues requiring level 2 & 3 support.
- Responsible for proactive monitoring and maintenance.
- Assist with creation and delivery of end-user training.
Business Analysis Responsibilities:
- Act as in-house Salesforce.com subject matter expert for solution design.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Facilitate process engineering from inception to completion. Collaborates with subject matter experts to establish business process vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Perform research and provides input to the technical solution to the problem.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Work directly with internal staff and external partners to evaluate business needs.
- Develop and implements project plan. Prepars accurate and detailed requirement specifications.
- Monitor scope, schedule and budget for the project; prepares status reports.
- Monitor project deliverables, monitors progress against plans and takes corrective action as needed.
- Serve as liaison between various project stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- One – three years of hands-on support of Salesforce.com Cloud products.
- Salesforce certifications preferred.
- Demonstrable business analysis experience.
- Experience in project management practices.
- Demonstrated roles in previous project teams.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and strong customer service skills.
- Manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced environment.
- For profit and non-profit experience.
- Possess decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and related information security requirements.
- Consistent with its mission, the American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest maintains a smoke-free work place; all employees must abstain from tobacco use in any form.
Please send or e-mail letter of application and resume with salary requirements to (include job title in subject of email):
Human Resources Department
American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest
The American Lung Association of the Upper Midwest is dedicated to a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V